April 23, 2007

so tired








Sorry for the lack of updating...I promise i will get better!! I have been so tired and worn out lately...its weird!!! I have been working lots again after having several days off in a row..so nice..I didnt want to go back!!!!!!

Here are some cards that I made at a SU stamp camp the past few weekends...I havent been making ANY cards at all...im still working on my wedding scrapbook and also making several other layouts. I am also participating in a circle journal that I have been working on.

Im also an aunt now....my sister had her baby on the 12th..his name is Carson and he is SO adorable..so Ive been trying to see him as much as possible!!!

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Love the optical illusion with the pasely prints on chocolate paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails