March 16, 2007

Another new card....

This card is really simple but I made it for my cousin who is only turning 3....I love the jar stamp and the frogs are from SU very punny (SAB) set..the one frog is pop dotted...cute..especially since they will throw away this card :(

I have been so out of wack since day light savings time switch...im never ready to sleep at midnight because in my head im thinking...really its only 11....it sucks!! I have been working alot lately and teaching alot of classes..which is fun but also gets boring after awhile, especially when they are the same class over and over.......Brent and I found out we do not get to go on a mini vacation for my birthday. I was looking forward to getting out of Indiana for a little bit. Well I am going to go and finish up another card (same layout but girly...with butterflies for my other cousin...like I said in my earlier post SO MANY BIRTHDAYS!!!

My SU order came in...Im a happy girl!! Time to plan my next order ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails