February 18, 2007

Work Work Work


I feel that I have been working at my job a ton lately. I just want my day off, which isnt until Tuesday!! The snow is finally off the roads, so I was able to actually get to work today on time which made my manager happy :)


I really just need some "me stamping time" but tonight I got off work and laundry had to be done and dinner and also groceries..we had nothing in the house!! not good! How do you ladies fit in stamping/scrapping time with your busy schedules?????


I am starting to get the hang out this blogging thing so please bare with me...I want to start adding pics and redo my site to make it prettier :)


The card above is a card that I am sending out the men in my family. I am always having such a hard time finding manly stamps or card ideas. The stickers are from Karen Foster, tag stamp is from Stampin up and paper is also from Karen F (the fish paper)

And to yesterdays blog I was asked who made the stamps I used in my Vday card...the stamps that say hung up on you and them the hanger with the hearts...they are made from Penny Black http://www.pennyblackinc.com/spring2007pdf1212.pdf (this is the new catalog for 2007 spring...they are in there. I got them from an Archivers that I work at...so cute!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails