February 18, 2007

Time to scrap


Well I am home from work and I am forcing myself to acutally relax and stamp until my husband comes home from work.....2 whole hours from now!! I am so excited to actually be able to stamp...


I ordered my first order from Stamping Bella http://www.stampingbella.com/ My husband, who is great today let me order my entire shopping cart (around 55 dollars with shipping) late last night...hes such a sweetie. I did not plan on spending that much because I had just put in a 233 dollar stampin up order.......well sorry to rush this post but I am off to scrap!!! I will leave you with a page that I created for my work for a contest...it had to be a springish 8x8 page with new products.....so I made a mothers day card with the new bazzil bling, Bo Bunny and Hero Arts stamps...check it out!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh Ash-- This is so cute!! I love the layout!! Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs! Ash~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails