August 7, 2020

Unicorn Birthday Card


Hello! It’s Friday!
 Our days seem to be flying by again....for awhile the quarantine made the days drag by. Aiden will be going to 6th grade in just a few days. Where has time gone?? He will be doing the first semester virtually here at home with his school. It has been a hard time trying to decide what the best answer for us would be.  I’m not sure there is a correct answer per say. 

We celebrated my cousins daughters first birthday last weekend and here is the card that I created for her. 

 



This is the lawn fawn set called Unicorn Picnic and I also used their new scripty word- birthday. This set was a lot of fun to color and I stacked the diecut several times. My favorite part is the golf splatter on the background paper. 

I hope you have a wonderful and crafty weekend. See you next week for more creations!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails