January 8, 2014

Catch Up Post

Well, I promised I would blog more and show pics and scrapbook pages since my grandma and grandpa left for Florida so here I go!

We have been snowed in here.  Brent was able to finally get out and go to work today!  2014 hasn't been going to well for us here
  • On Sunday my car quit working.  The motor gave out that switches from auto, 2wheel, to 4weel etc.  So I have been stuck at home without a car
  • We have about 9-10" of snow and huge drifts since we live out on the open
  • Someone hit our mailbox, and its completely gone.  Pretty sure it was a snowplow.  My beautiful mailbox only lasted 6 months.........sigh........ 
  • So were not getting any mail (including important packages and bills of course) and I cant get out to get the mail from the post office
  • And my favorite scrapbook store is closing.  Archivers will no longer be around and I had so much fun when I worked there.  I will miss seeing all the pretty products in person
I did however get to finish my deco mesh wreath for January.


 
Check back soon for more pics! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails