Wow...you are now 22 months old. I swear I didn't believe anyone when they told me to cherish my time with you because it would go by so fast...its amazing on how right they were. I feel it more right now because I am starting to work on your SECOND birthday invitations..wow
I feel like I keep saying this but each month gets more fun with you. You are able to understand what I am saying and you can do more!
- Still wearing size 4 diapers
- We have introduced the potty to you
- Still love your Backyardigans, but you really dont watch that much tv
- Love playing with the toy story play set your grandma and grandpa B got for you
- STILL love going outside...I swear you would sleep outside if you could
- Says "No" and "Oh NO" all the time..the oh no part is the cutest thing, you say it like the WORST thing possible has happened.
- We still read about a thousand books a day, you are even doing a summer program at a local bookstore!
- Had your first expeierce with snap pops..and you love them! But you have to place them on the ground and then step on them versus throwing them.
- Loved the fireworks and did not cry or get scared at all!
- Not really taking yet, but you understand everything we say to you. Are you going to be stubborn like mommy and daddy?
- Still wearing 24months/2T
- You realized you love mac n cheese
We are so blessed to have you in our lives Aiden. I love you...