June 30, 2010

Yo Yo Crazy

One of the things I have made for myself that always gets so many compliments is my handmade yo yo necklaces. It was time for some new colors....and for some to be made for my upcoming craft show (in October!) However, I made these for myself ;)

Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with anything black and pink. (Have you seen my scrap room?!)


I also wanted something to wear with my purple tee.



They are so much fun to make!!

I think today Aiden and I are just going to hang out at home. Yesterday we went to my grandmas and my mom came down as well. We got our new SU cattys.......I HAVENT EVEN HAD TIME TO LOOK AT IT YET!!

The sewing machine I am using got fixed (thanks grandma!), so now I am ready to use it again. We also went to a scrapbooking shop and I got some cute papers. Aiden then got to see his other grandma and we searched for a check that a radio station hide. No luck :(

Then Brents parents took us out to Zawanzigs..which is a fantastic pizza place!! So we were quite busy! See you tomorrow as I have the card I made for the sketch challenge going on at Blackleaf.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails