June 6, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


Wow..this weekend has gone by FAST!!! I feel like we have been super lazy though..but were entitled to some of those once in awhile ;)
But on the other hand..I feel like I dont have time to stop and breathe. The house looks like a tornado has hit (by the name of Mr. Aiden) and I have been so busy doing craft show items.
Sorry if I havent been around as much but the craft show is on Saturday and I have so much to do!!! BUT once thats over I am redoing my scrapbook room...AGAIN. Yes I said again...I know I just did it but Ive added a few extra special things that I cannot wait to show everyone!
The card above is one that my mom and I came up with for a family friends sons 4th bday. The robot is a shaker..so the metal beads shake and move..its adorable!
I am off to try to finish up some sewing projects I am doing for the show and then taking Aiden outside..we got him the cutest water/sand table. But were doing water in all of it for right now.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hello Ashley...very cute card...love that the robot is a shaker! What a cool idea!

HUGS,
Vicki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails