May 28, 2010

GO GO GO!!!

Aww how appropriate...this next card says "cheer up" and this is my last card I had to create for my Inktegrity Design team term :(

I have such a blast being on that design team..it was one of my first ones and taught me all the little "rules" and how to be on a great design team!

I just love this little girl image...makes me wish I had one lol

I wanted to be creative again so I took my paper crimper and shredded some green cardstock that has been crimped. I then used glossy accents and just started "piling" on the cardstock to make pom poms...I love the way it turned out!! I also had to use 2 mini pink real pom poms on the card.

This sketch is also for Mojo Monday.
I was excited to squeze in a sketch challenge sometime this week!!



I also have some more great news..I was asked to step up on my Blackleaf Design Team and become the DT Coordinator!! I am thrilled and cannot wait to up my responsibilities..Im just nervous getting started and making sure I do a great job!
Brent is home today!!! He was lucky to take today off.......but he doesnt know it yet but I have major plans for him being home LOL..We have errands to run, a bday gift to buy, flowers to plant and more!!!!!!!!!! Think he will be up to the challenge?!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWWW Super cute...love how you did her pom poms!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails