March 22, 2010

New Video and a Rainy Day Card

What happened to our Spring weather?! Today is one of those days where you just want to curl in bed and sleep. However, Aiden doesnt seem to agree (he didnt even take a nap today!!)

Today is in the 40's and rainy and kinda cold! To make matters worse Aiden had to get 2 shots today..however..it was more like 3 because the lady missed and didnt get all the vaccination in the first one so had to poke him again. It breaks my heart when he cries

We then drove to our hometown and had some yummy pizza, went to see my grandparents, and then picked up my c0llege diploma..finally LOL. I have been done for a little bit but I guess it takes forever for them to print off. Then me being the dork I am...dropped it in the rain haha.

It seems to be okay though!!!

I just wanted to post a video I did about coloring a new image my mom bought from the Heirloom Show (have I mentioned how much I love her stamps!? lol) And I didnt mean to post it today when it was actually raining..but it fits perfect!



And here are the cards I created!


Isnt the raincoat adorable with glossy accents all over it!! The rain paper is also so cute and is made by Piggy Tales.
I also made this card for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge!
Okay well I am off to find something to cook for dinner. Check back tomorrow for video of something I have been doing for a little bit now!

9 comments:

Rose said...

Y0ur card is so cute! You colored your adorable image so well! The slicker actually looks wet! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!

mulberry station said...

It is nice to have you join us again this week..we love to see your work. I love the image you used for your card. it is soo cute! Thanks for the tutorial!
Nancy SSW-DT

Do What You Love said...

I love this duck in the purple raincoat and the glossy accents definitely make it slick - perfectly done! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week! :-)

Stacy said...

Oh! This is so cute! I love the glossy raincoat! Thanks for joining us at SSW! Now I am going to watch your tutorial! I need all the help I can get!

KymKreates said...

your card is fab, Thanks for the video. I am in love with my glaze and adore the way it creates the wet look or shine!Thanks for joining us this week at SSW.
KymKreates

sweetbloominscraps said...

What an adorable image! And you made it so perfect by using the crystal effects! A fabulous job! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Donna said...

Gorgeous little rainy day card...thanks for joining us at SSW this week :) Donna x

Arlana 11426 said...

What an adorable card. Love the crystal effect on it. Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

Amazing technique!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails