March 3, 2010

Guess what?!

I know I have been saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE challenges....especially for me since I also enjoy selling my cards or giving them away and I feel like I want each one unique and looking different..so sketches have helped me ALOT lately. Inktegrity is now doing sketch challenges..with a prize!!

Who wouldnt want some cute digis?!? Also..since this is the first time we are doing this if you play you will get a FREE digi that is posted over at the blog..check it out!

Here is the first sketch ever!


Here is my card..which can be seen on the blog as well. Alot of our DT used the cute bunny set that was also released...so check it out for more inspiration!




Today is going to be a long day for Aiden and I...Brent has to work till 12:30 or so....I dislike these days when hes gone from sunup to sundown....I kinda like him home with us ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails