August 20, 2009

Need a laugh...

I was reading on the website called TMZ.COM, which is a blog about stars and funny things and they posted this picture from the actual sears website...someone wasnt too happy they didnt get a promotion haha



HAHA too funny..its now corrected but funny while it lasted!


Alot of people have loved watching the video of Aiden..hes too cute and I need to start getting more videos of him!!


Lately, I havent had much time to make cards but I do have some free time when were watching tv or feeding Aiden so I have been making some of my own necklaces..my favorite one is the popular bib necklace...these have been selling anywhere from 40-170 on Etsy...so being a SAHM on a budget I decided to make my own...wanna see?
I actually love my alot more because I actually used a real chain and not ribbon or string that ties around your neck! Well gotta go clean the house real fast and start dinner!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails