January 9, 2008

Its done!!!!

















I am finally done with my mother in laws birthday present and its not even until the 24th!! I am very excited! Actually, since I was watching tv or a movie the entire time during this project it probably only took me about 3 hours max and that included painting 2 coats on the front pages that are decorated but also on the back as well and the cover. I think it turned out rea;;y neat!! What is it exactly?? Its an accordian book made by Creative Imaginations.
It was so much fun to make and I only decorated the one side and I have created pockets and Brent and I are going to get Nancy gift cards to different places to place in the pockets. I would love to get something like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails