November 2, 2007



Well I actually did create something lol. Yesterday I had the day off and my husband had to work all night so I went down to my parents and saw my newphew in his cute little dragon costume (his first halloween!!) and then I walked around the neighborhood with him and my sister and then me, my mom and my sister and the little dragon all went to my gmas and aunt and uncles....fun night! I even got some of the candy since Carson is too little to eat ;)
Ingore the huge line going down the center of the page..its not there in real life lol..but my scanner sucks and isnt big enough. Well I need to get some sleep because I have to work till midnight tomorrow and I want to scrapbook a little before I go in...........goodnight everyone!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails