November 11, 2007



This stamp is so much fun and I knew I had to snatch tit up when I was at a lss. What kind of stamp is it you ask????



Enevelope decorator....your put a psotage stamp in the cetner. however, I wanted to use it now so I colored the "acorns" red and now they look like berries...SO CUTE!!! And now I finished them all on my Christmas cards.



Today has been a very busy day...in fact all weekend has been busy withwork and our make and take events...one more day though lol....well I am going to bed....I just wanted to share this awesome stamp. The website is http://www.drs-designs.com/catalog.htm

check it out!!!

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Love the stamp went to the site but I cannot find it they have one there with huge bells in the center I like yours better can you give me the link direct to the image and email it to me at krazy4Bears@yahoo.com thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails