November 29, 2007

Massage Chair for Christmas

Christmas is coming up fast and I keep changing my mind what I want my husband to get me for Christmas, well of course scrapbooking supplies haha but he always wants to get me something else. I am having a hard time choosing between the Tiffany and Co necklace I posted or I have been thinking about a nice not one of those cheap kind Massage Chairs like the ones from Human Touch.

I like the fact that they do not look like massage chairs...they look like a nice comfy chair instead..sort of like the ones at the mall that make you pay to use them lol. There are several massage techniques to choose from..so nice!! I have an cheaper brand of massage chair and you have to strap it to an already exsisting chair and then plug it in.......its kinda of a hassle even before you get the massage and then you have to unplug, wind up cord and put this chair topper somewhere. So yah..this is a MUCH better massage chair and I am thinking of adding it to my growing Christmas List...I guess I need to be deciding huh haha..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails