November 20, 2007

I had one of the best weekends ever, except for one thing..........I am still sick and was sick for my scrapbooking retreat. Blah..oh well!

Let me tell you about my trip (skip this part if you get bored easily ;)

I arrived at the retreat on Friday around 5:30pm with Sherri (lady in green sweater next to me, Im in the black shirt) and we were the first to arrive, got checked in and carried our 28323 bags of scrap things lol. I looked like suck a scrapbooking diva with my bags weighing 40 pounds each haha jk, anways, then Mandy (blue colts shirt) and Brittani showed up(center girl in grey sweater) and we started scrapping away........

However on Sat that is when everyone else in the pic came and scrapped with us just for the day and Erica came too (not pictured)...but my stomach was hurting ALL weekend, almost like I had done 30,000 crunches...not good...so I actually left around midnight/1am on Sat night/Sun morning to go home.........didnt miss anything bc we had to be gone the next morning anways.

It was such a fun relaxing time.......got to hang out with great ladies, go to a scrapbook store and was pampered the minute we got there....homecooked meals and snacks.....it was so good!!

We are going back on the 12th of Jan...but this time only for a day......cant wait!!! And yes...I got quite a bit done there too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails