November 29, 2007

Dear Demon Barber Confessional






I cannot wait for the new Tim Burton movie to come out!!! It will hit theaters December 21st!! Have you seen the previews for this movie?!?! Looks very good and besides it has Johnny Depp in it!!! The movie is called Sweeney Todd and its about a demon barber...looks creapy and it is rated R so it looks good. Which is my favorite kind of movie! But when I was checking out the trailer website for this movie (visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site) I noticed a COOL feature...a confessional booth type page where you can either call in a confession OR write in a confession and you can even listen to others...I am pretty nosy so I like this feature haha ;)

Some of the confessions are serious and then others are funny like only owning one pair of pants or something like that. So my question for you is what would you confess to the website?? It's only fair if I do one now so here it goes....

I am obessed with drinking Coke and only Coke...not pepsi or sprite or anything else and I do not even think the taste of Coke is all that great, but Im addicted so I cant stop drinking it without getting headaches

so there ya go...theres mine lol...nothing too embarrasing and plus its fun to get it out haha..try it!!! Also if you're obessed with myspace as much as I am the website also has a myspace page check it out here visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails