August 17, 2007



Well I am trying to go outside my comfort level when it comes to scrapbooking...so I cut down on the number of pics i used...and I let the actual page be the main distraction....this paper is from the new Rockstar collection from DCWV (love it!!) and the heart and flower is flocked...so much fun!! I also just tried to write on the page and not add any journaling block...which was hard for me and I used lots of jewels.......the kind where you have to HAND GLUE each one lol......made me appreciate those adhesive gemstones that much more :)

My Root canal went ok...they only did part of it so I have to go back to finish!! YIKES..I think the worst part was the sounds and the high pitch drills....made me get goosebumps!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails