August 8, 2007

Its been Awhile.....



Hello!! Its been awhile since Ive posted (sorry!!) I see that people still visit here though...I do appreciate it!! I also hope to have more free time and get back into making more cards. I am going to start doing my Christmas cards!! Its not that I dont have supplies or an idea...its thats I have TOO many ideas and I end up switching my mind over and over!!!

The pic above is my Atcs for the month of Aug at one of the lss I do ATCS for. This months theme is Flowers...the flowers are 3d and of course have glitter on them :)

I am online alot tonight I keep watching Elsies blog for her to pick some lucky winners for her goodies!! *Crosses Fingers!!* I am inlove with her so much its crazy!!! I LOVE her style and the way she scraps her pages...very refreshing and funky!! I was lucky enough to find her line when it first came out in Hobby Lobby!! :)

Well I will post another ATC sample later for the other lss I do it for........see ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails