March 6, 2007

FIRST BELLA CARD!!


It feels sooo good to be able to finally use one of my new Bella stamps!! I love this card and the colors. Pretty and pink and certainly celery. I also used the whole mineral spritz and stumps technique..I loved it and the look it gives. LOOK!! I also got my GIGA scalloped circle punch in the mail today..and my moms!! Im sooooooooo excited. EVERY place has been out of these little suckers and I cant wait to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I work tomorrow night which means I can sleep in AND make cards!! I love having some free time...nothing is better!! Dont forget about my BLOG CANDY....one post down........Tomorrow my DH will be drawing a random name to be the winner!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the great comments ladies!!!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Congrats to you on your punch and bella card...have fun in the AM!

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute card...love the mini buttons!! And you did a great job coloring her in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails