February 21, 2007

im obsessed

Today at Hobby Lobby, my DH let me buy 48 count of prisma pencils, gamsol, and stumps today and I think I was SOOO excited to come home and play that I didnt even see the cashier hand back my card (he placed it down to bag my items) so NOW I cannot find my debit card and I cannot remember if he gave it back to me!!! GRRR....Luckily I realized it within 20 min so I called Hobby Lobby, no luck with finding the card but they will call me if they see it/someone turns it in........AND i called and reported it as stolen.....see how excited I get over stamp things!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for your comment on my blogspot. Yes-- that would be great if you wanted to add my blog to your page. That is so neat that you are from Indy. My little sis (Whitney) is up at IUPUI working on her BioChemistry Degree!! :-) You should email me sometime so we can talk... BTW!!! I totally went through the gamsol, prismacolored pencil thing!! I'm still loving it!!! :-) Have a great day! Hugs! Ashley Bowen

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Very nice blog....ohhh you are so gonna love your bellas!!!

InspiredByInk said...

Hi Ashley,
You should really have an email link so I can email you! added you to my blog favs, please do the same. Where are you in INdy? Are you a demo? Did you get your bellas yet? I've got 2 but haven't gotten to use them yet! can you believe it?! heheh

bobbie Ü

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails